Friday, March 10, 2006

ROCKIN SITE: Figleaves.com


In my normal everyday life, I devote zero time to my lingerie wardrobe. I'm not proud of this fact and aspire to one day have a drawer full of sexy, sultry, slinky lingerie that I can color coordinate with my outfits and moods. But right now, I feel a major sense of accomplishment if my bra and underwear actually match.

Brides, however, need fantabulous lingerie--on their wedding day, their wedding night, and even on their honeymoon. So basically, I need to get busy.

Figleaves.com is a really wonderful online resource for everything lingerie, from simple basics to gorgeous, over the top frillies.

These mrs. boy shorts are really adorable (and would make a great shower gift too) and these retro french knickers are also pretty TDF (to die for). This site is like lingerie nirvana, so happy browsing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,

I'm the editor of a lingerie weblog called Knickers, and have just published a big Bridal Lingerie Guide, which is designed to help brides choose lingerie that will make them feel comfortable and beautiful on their wedding day. The guide has over 60 products broken down in to size and budget, so hopefully everyone can find something they like.

To launch the guide, we're also doing a huge givewaway where we're giving away three lingerie prizes to lucky brides -- the prizes include a beautiful silk set from English designer FleurT, and has choices for cup sizes A to G.

I'd love if you'd enter the giveaway -- all the details are here:
http://www.knickersblog.com/bridal2006/

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home