Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Spanx!


I realize that I'm way late to the spanx game, and quite frankly, I'm seriously disappointed in myself.

It's very unlikely for me to be so painfully ignorant about something as fantabulous and life-changing as spanx, and yet here I was. Notice the use of past tense?

I am now a spanx convert and, frankly, I can only think of about 2 or maybe 3 people I know in the whole wide world who couldn't benefit from the magic of spanx.

For those of you like me who were NOT in the know, here's the basic idea behind all spanx products: they make all your jiggly parts look fabulous. How they do it, I don't quite know, but as someone who has a few jiggly areas that need taming, these puppies are miracle workers.

Best of all, I really love the story behind Spanx and all of the hoopla creator Sara Blakely went through to make sure that all of us ladies are looking are best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home