Monday, March 06, 2006

You Can Wear It Again

I've mentioned before that I'm not going through the motions of choosing a bridesmaid dress and then forcing all of my maids to wear it. I totally get that this is an accepted and widely practiced bridal right of passage, but as someone who has spent one too many nights in an ill fitting, oddly colored frock that never saw the light of day again, I'm just not goin' there.

Meg Mateo Ilasco's new book You Can Wear It Again is a wonderful celebration of bridesmaids dresses and all of the loyal friends who have worn them. It's a fun look at both fashion trends and wedding trends over the past 50 years and would even make a great gift for your bridesmaids to give out at a girl's luncheon or to send along with a will you be my bridesmaid? card.

(via design sponge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home