Monday, March 06, 2006

Blurb books for one and all

Call me a lazy blogger if you will (as I already posted about this in my other blog), but I just think this is so darn cool, I can't resist.

Blurb is an awesome new site that offers self-publishing software that allows you to make and publish your own hardcover books.

Their Photo Books are a great idea for your candid wedding photos (perhaps from your photobooth or from table cameras), or perhaps as a special gift for your bridesmaids (you can document all of your wedding fun from your engagement party, to the shower to the crazy night of fun from your bachelorette party). The Cook Book might be a great gift for your new mother-in-law (recipes from my family to yours) and the Text and Pictures book would make an unbelievable wedding gift for your soon to be husband to document your story of love from start to finish.

I just love these! There are sooo many books I want to make, my head is spinning.

Some of the books are not available yet, but with all of the publicity these folks have been getting, I'm sure they will be coming soon. Prices start at $29.99 and you don't have to pay for anything until you actually decide to publish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duck Hunter said...

have you ordered a book from blurb yet? I am currently putting one together and have been curious about the quality from someone that has seen one.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home