Friday, March 17, 2006

Diets that Work?

Forbes has interesting article this month on "10 Diets That Work." I still very much believe in the simplest diet of all: reduce your calories and increase your exercise, and yet I am still fascinated by all of this diet talk and even tempted to try a few.

The Sonoma Diet is especially intriguing to me (eventhough I don't even drink wine). It seems to have similar principles to a mediterranean style diet (protein, olive oil, cheeses) and it does not entirely eliminate carbs.

Weight Watchers made the list as well, and is always a tried and true choice. I'm even considering getting back on that bandwagon myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. I just came across a website that offers a wedding weight loss system. I watched the videos and it seems to be very realy.

any thoughts?

the website is: www.vowtobefit.com

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you watch the tv reality show, 'The Biggest Loser' your absolutely right Erica and I agree -- 'reduce your calories and increase your exercise' but it seems that plastic surgery is on the rise just for the perfect wedding picture. Have you hard about that?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home