Sunday, January 08, 2006

His cold feet?

As a girl who was dating her current fiance for four years before we got engaged, I certainly could have spent some quality time suring around on His Cold Feet.

His Cold Feet is a site dedicated to talking about all the ins and outs and ups and downs of why guys are scared to pop the question. There are great articles, resources and some fantastic message boards for girls to compare war stories, offer tips or just vent.

I'm oh so happy my man's feet finally warmed up after a stint in the meat locker, but I think this site is a fun resource for any of are sistas out there who have yet to get their own bling.

I'm also happy to report that I'm not a full fledged believer in the notion that good things DO come to those who wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home