Friday, November 04, 2005

Another F*%$&ing Wedding

Don't get me wrong, I get that a wedding is a really big deal. I mean, it will be for me and it will be for Mr. Bridalicious. I'm not *totally* sold on the fact that its going to be the best day of our life. I mean, I think it will be one of the best days of our life, but I plan to have a whole hell of a lot of other amazing days and I would hate to think that at 32, its all downhill from here.

I guess my point is, I like when people have a sense of humor about the (sometimes) silliness that has now become inherent in wedding planning and the wedding industry. Charles Star and Carrie McLaren are certainly two of those peeps.

Their blog, Another Fucking Wedding puts a seriously funny spin on trying to plan a wedding in New York on a budget (I can relate to this daunting task wholeheartedly. In fact, we failed and now we're having our wedding here).

Hollah to Charles & Carrie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Security Tags said...

If you like this blog you will love www.paperbride.com and if you want security tags go to www.harrygs.com

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Good luck at Bighorn. It looks like a beautiful venue.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home